PVC Flexible Geomembrane
Meets ASTM D7176 Specifications
Our PVC fabricated liners are single-ply construction with Polyvinyl Chloride as the main polymer. Only first-quality virgin resins are used and all materials meet or exceed ASTM D 7176 minimum specifications* for materials and ASTM D 7408 minimum specifications for seam strength.**
EPI's fabricated PVC liners are created in panel sizes up to 40,000 square feet, accordion-folded in both directions. These panels are packaged for shipment to your site for fast, easy installation to save you both time and money. EPI is the only fabricator to remove samples from actual factory seams during the welding process for a rigorous, proven testing procedure that assures you of the highest quality factory-fabricated PVC geomembranes available.
EPI's statistical process control (SPC) ensures the quality and integrity of every PVC geomembrane panel we produce. EPI is the only fabricator that removes samples from actual factory seams during the welding process for an accurate, proven testing procedure (called the Wolschon Test). The Wolschon Test assures the highest quality factory-fabricated PVC geomembranes available.
Benefits of EPI PVC Geomembranes:
- Flexibility for three-dimensional performance.
- Larger panels allow for up to 80% fewer field seams.
- Long-term survivability.
- Custom size and shaped panels.
- Most orders ship within 72 hours.
- Landfill Closures
- Irrigation Ponds
- Oil Drilling Reserve Pits
- Soil Remediation
- Decorative Water Features
- Waste Water Lagoons
- Ditch Lining
- Stock Pile Covers
- Food Processing
- Fish Hatcheries
- Long-Term Tarps
Geomembrane Product Specifications:
- 10 Mil PVC Specification
- 20 Mil PVC Specification 20 mil Stock Inventory Sizes
- 30 Mil PVC Specification
- 40 Mil PVC Specification
- 50 Mil PVC Specification
60 Mil PVC Specification
- ASTM D7176 PVC Material Specification*
- ASTM D7408 PVC Seam Specification**
Material Safety Data Sheets:
Other Useful Information:
- EPI Geomembrane Fabrication & Installation QC Manual
- Section 02770 - PVC Geomembrane Fabrication & Installation (CSI Format)
- PVC Technical Information
- Construction Details
- Measuring Irregular Shaped Pond Liners
- 30 mil PVC = 60 mil HDPE
- 5 Questions on PVC
- Vinyl Information
- PVC Technical Papers
- Plasticizer Retention
For more information, call 800-OK-LINER today!
To request one of our free Product Sample Books, please email your name, phone number, and address to email@example.com
* ASTM D7176 has replaced the no longer published National Sanitation Foundation Standard 54 for flexible membrane liners.
** ASTM D7408 is the new standard specification for PVC geomembrane factory and field seams
(chemical, adhesive, dielectric, hot air, and hot wedge).