Technical Service Rep
Environmental Protection, Inc. can provide a Technical Service Representative on projects where the customer provides the installation but requests the support of an EPI representative at the jobsite.
- Savings on labor and mobilization costs.
- Knowledgeable technicians to advise your crew during installation.
- Work to your schedule and personnel availability.
EPI's Technical Service Representative will instruct the customers foreman how to:
- Inspect the subgrade per EPI recommended specifications
- Locate and deploy PVC panels
- Chemically weld field seams
- Install pipe boots
- Perform field seam testing
- Inspect installation for conformance for EPI and manufacturer recommended specifications
For more information call 800-OK-LINER today!