To obtain a position that will allow me to grow in the electronics industry and utilize my skills in a challenging environment to benefit both my employer and myself.
Summary of Qualifications
• Proper use of test equipment: DMM, VOM, Oscilloscope, Logic probe/pulser.
• Proficient in troubleshooting and repairing circuits to the component level.
• Able to read and interpret electrical schematics and block diagrams.
• Able to troubleshoot systems in both hardware and software aspects.
• Knowledge of desktop operations, configuration and navigation through Windows 3.1, 3.11, 95, 98, ME, XP, and VISTA, data communications, application support, network protocol and services, client management and OS installation.
• Ability to successfully initiate and accomplish projects with high-quality results with minimal supervision.
• Excellent team player.
• Able to identify, analyze and effectively solve problems.
• Passed AMP Michigan real estate exam.
Speed of sound, Store Manager
Traverse City, Mi February 2006 – 2008
• Managed scheduled installations
• Shipping and Receiving coordination
• Maintained relations and orders with sales representatives
• Managed local computer services and network security
• Assisted with bookkeeping via Quickbooks
ABC Warehouse, Sales Representative / Store Manager
Traverse City, MI October 2001 – August 2005
• Built and improved customer
• Establish growing customer base in a commission based environment.
• Made stock available to maintain maximum sales potential and located merchandise for customers while providing valuable product knowledge to help meet their needs.
• Completed sales transactions and received payments correctly.
• Managed sales people and customer relations to ensure proper staffing and customer satisfaction.
• Met and exceeded sales quotas.
Outback Steakhouse, Food Preparation
Traverse City, MI February 2001 – June 2001
Environmental Protection, Inc.
Mancelona, MI July 1998 – November 2000
• Fabrication of PVC liners for large wastewater containment ponds and landfills.
• Installation with chemical and thermal welding of PVC liners in the field.
• Proficient in operation and maintenance high temperature thermal welders.
• PVC Geomembrane welding technician.
ITT Technical Institute
Grand Rapids, MI June 2001 – June 2003
• AAS in Computer Electronics Engineering Technology
• Awards received for Honors, Highest Honors and Perfect Attendance