1. Make a sketch of the perimeter of the pond as accurately as possible.
2. Select a straight line down the bottom through the center of the length of the pond. Measure from liner termination point at the top of the slope down through the pond to the liner termination point on the opposite side.
3. Measure dimensions along this centerline on 25' centers (or closer to be more accurate), or where the pond perimeter makes significant changes in shape (ie: Dimensions w, x, y, & z.). Place a stake or flag at these points.
4. Measure down through the pond from the liner termination point perpendicular to the centerline (ie: Dimensions A1 & A2, B1 & B2, etc). Record dimension from liner termination point at top of slope to the centerline.
5. Record all dimensions on the sketch. These dimensions will enable EPI to provide accurate shop drawings of panels (A, B, C, D) to fit the pond with as little waste as possible. If you have any questions, please call EPI at 1-800-655-4637.
Ash Basin Closure - A Custom Fit
For more information call 800-OK-LINER today!