EPI's PVC fabricated geomembrane liners are single-ply construction. Polyvinyl Chloride is the main polymer. EPI uses only first quality virgin resins and each material meets or surpasses the ASTM D 7176 minimum specifications* for materials and ASTM D 7408 minimum specifications for seam strength.**
PVC Liners are fabricated by EPI in panel sizes up to 40,000 square feet, accordion-folded in both directions, and packaged for shipment to your site—our process helps you get your liner installed quickly and easily to save you time and money.
EPI uses statistical process control (SPC) to ensure the quality and integrity of each panel we produce. EPI is the only fabricator to remove samples from actual factory seams during the welding process for a rigorous, proven testing procedure that assures you of the highest quality factory-fabricated PVC geomembranes available.
Benefits of EPI PVC Geomembranes:
- Flexibility for three-dimensional performance.
- Larger Panels: Up to 80% fewer field seams.
- Long-term survivability.
- Custom size and shaped panels.
- Most orders ship within 72 hours.
- Landfill Closures
- Irrigation Ponds
- Oil Drilling Reserve Pits
- Soil Remediation
- Decorative Water Features
- Waste Water Lagoons
* ASTM D7176 has replaced the no longer published National Sanitation Foundation Standard 54 for flexible membrane liners.
** ASTM D7408 is the new standard specification for PVC geomembrane factory and field seams
(chemical, adhesive, dielectric, hot air, and hot wedge)
To request one of our free Product Sample Books, please email your name, phone number, and address to email@example.com.