PVC fabricated geomembrane liners by EPI are single-ply construction with Polyvinyl Chloride as the principle polymer. Only first quality virgin resins are used and all materials meet or exceed ASTM D 7176 minimum specifications* for materials and ASTM D 7408 minimum specifications for seam strength.**
PVC Liners are fabricated by EPI in panel sizes up to 40,000 square feet, accordion-folded in both directions, and packaged for shipment to your site for quick, easy installation to save you time and money.
EPI utilizes statistical process control (SPC) to ensure the quality and integrity of each panel we produce. EPI is the only fabricator to remove samples from actual factory seams during the welding process for a rigorous, proven testing procedure that assures you of the highest quality factory-fabricated PVC geomembranes available.
Benefits of EPI PVC Geomembranes:
- Flexibility for three dimensional performance.
- Larger Panels: Up to 80% less field seams.
- Long term survivability.
- Custom size and shaped panels.
- Most orders ship within 72 hours.
- Landfill Closures
- Irrigation Ponds
- Oil Drilling Reserve Pits
- Soil Remediation
- Decorative Water Features
- Waste Water Lagoons
For more information call 800-OK-LINER today!
* ASTM D7176 has replaced the no longer published National Sanitation Foundation Standard 54 for flexible membrane liners.
** ASTM D7408 is the new standard specification for PVC geomembrane factory and field seams
(chemical, adhesive, dielectric, hot air, and hot wedge)