For quick viewing of THE LINER LETTER using Adobe Acrobat Reader
The Liner Letters are in Adobe Portable Document Format (pdf) with many embedded hot links.
If you want to see the address of the imbedded Hot Link, hold down the Ctrl key while you move the cursor over the document. As your cursor crosses each hot link the cursor will change and the address will be displayed on your screen. Be sure to check out the many information links.
Here are some other quick tips for you, to make reading our Liner Letter even more fun:
• Ctrl L = Makes the document full page on your screen. Easier to see the entire page. Esc to cancel.
For Mac Ctrl + Com + F = Makes document full page. Toggle to cancel
• Ctrl + + = Zoom In. Helpful to view details of photos. Or click the Magnifying Glass tool.
• Ctrl + - = Zoom out. With Magnifying Glass tool, hold down the Ctrl key to zoom out.
• Ctrl + 1, 2 or 3 = Actual size, Fit width, and Fit Visible. Esc to return to previous view.
• Hand Tool = When the cursor is in the shape of a "HAND", hold down the left mouse button to "move" the document on the screen. Helpful for scrolling.
• Web Tool = When the cursor is in the shape of a pointing finger with a "W", click the left mouse button to open a new window and go directly to that Internet Web Page.
We hope these tips are helpful, and if you need more information on any of the topics in these newsletters, please contact EPI toll free at 1-800-OK-LINER.
If you need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader, click the icon below to download the free Acrobat Reader software. If you wish to receive The Liner Letter directly, please click here and send us your email address. We will add you to our subscription list.
For more information call 800-OK-LINER today!
To request one of our free Product Sample Books, please email your name, phone number, and address to firstname.lastname@example.org.