Textured Scrim Reinforced Polyethylene
Solutions for Challenging Geomembrane Projects
Textured Scrim Reinforced Polyethylene provides design engineers with new solutions for the most challenging projects. The texture provides increased friction between various soil and geosynthetic layers allowing for steeper slope designs. This is ideal for applications requiring exceptional slope stability such as landfill caps, mining leach pads and containment ponds.
Benefits of Scrim Reinforced Polyethylene (Textured or Smooth):
- Heavy-duty dense scrim reinforcement grid
- Exceptional dimensional stability
- Outstanding tear resistance and seam strength
- Easily outperforms thicker non-reinforced membranes
- Increased slope stability
- Textured - Excellent anti-slip properties
- Flexibility for three dimensional performance .
- Temporary Covers
- Coal Mining
- Landfill Caps
- Pond Liners
- Waste Disposal Liners
For more information call 800-OK-LINER today!
To request one of our free Product Sample Books, please email your name, phone number, and address to: email@example.com